Visitor Anonymous to yurishepherd.com web site.
yurishepherd.com does not collect any personal or related information with you via cookie. The collected information is collected using a cookie ID (a total of about 20 characters) plus a number that identifies the country. This means that yurishepherd.com can only use statistical data relating to groups of people, but will not have any chance to identify any personal information, either individually or activity related to the site individually.
Personal information is only collected via the site forms, where the user voluntarily enters information and sends to yurishepherd.com. In this case yurishepherd.com respects and abides by the laws and regulations relating to the collection and storage of personal information.
GENERAL DEFINITION OF COOKIE
A cookie, is used by a website to send information to the user’s browser and the browser to return the information to the home page.
The information can be used for authentication, session ID of a user, user preferences, contents of the shopping cart, or anything that can be done by storing text data on the user’s computer.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE USED ON THIS SITE?
– Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use of different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access to restricted parts, remember the elements of an order, make the buying process an order, make an application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for broadcast video or sound or share content via social networks.
– Customization Cookies: These are those that allow users to access the service with some features of a general nature based on a predefined set of criteria the user terminal such as would be the language, the type of browser through which access to service, the locale from which you access the service, etc.
– Cookies for analysis: those that are used by us or by third parties, to allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered.
WHY IS THIS INFORMATION STORED?
The information collected by cookies is used to help yurishepherd.com understand your visitors and how they relate to the website. All information is anonymous.
The user supplies information that requires the user to register voluntarily and this is used to send the information requested as product information, financial information or work.
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED?
yurishepherd.com collects two types of information from its website. The information collected by cookies and the information provided by the user which fill our forms requesting more information, sample orders … etc.
The information collected by cookies is defined by Google Analytics and information such as:
· Current time visiting the web
· If you visited or when was the last visit User
· User comes to our website (note: session cookies do not share information between web pages) From which website.
· IP address, used to gather information such as country, state, city from which the user (this information is known as Geo-location IP) is connected.
· Our cookies do not collect information such as name, email or any payment information or directions.
· In addition to the terms of service of Google Anlytics clearly prohibit any created to collect statistical information associating personal information with information from Google Analytics.
· The information you supplied form varies depending on the order form. Be aware that these forms are created in accordance with local laws and regulations and international
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
yurishepherd.com ensures that all user-specific information is stored in accordance with the rules and local and international laws.
HOW TO BLOCK OR ALLOW COOKIES:
[wc_row][wc_column size=”one-third” position=”first”]
In your browser go to the Tools menu and select “Internet Options” option – Advanced Privacy- and check by clicking “Override automatic cookie handling”.
Specify how you want Internet Explorer to handle cookies for web login or third parties.
· To always allow cookies are recorded on your computer, click OK
· To not allow cookies to be saved on your computer, click Block
· To ask whether or not you allow cookies to be saved on your computer, click “Prompt”
· To always allow session cookies (cookies that will be deleted from your computer when you close Internet Explorer), click Always allow session cookies.
Click the spanner icon on the browser toolbar.
Select Options (Preferences on Mac and Linux, setup a “Chromebook”)
Click “Show Advanced Options”
Click “Content Settings” in the Privacy option.
Click the Cookies tab in the dialog window content settings appear:
· Delete cookies
· Click on “All cookies and site data” to open another window “Facts site and cookies”.
· To delete all cookies and site data, click “Delete cookies and …” found at the end of the dialogue.
· To delete specific cookies, select the site that distributes the cookie and the cookie and click delete.
BLOCK COOKIES DEFAULT:
· To block all cookies: Select “Do not allow site data stored”. Note that selecting this setting will prevent most sites require you to identify yourself to work .. You will see an icon in the address bar whenever a cookie has been blocked.
· Block data sites and third-party cookies: Select “Ignore exceptions and block third-party cookies from the square configuration. Even if you’ve added a site to the Exceptions list and has chosen to allow its cookies, cookies from third party sites are not accepted if this option is selected.
ENABLE COOKIES DEFAULT:
Make sure “Allow local data to be stored” is selected to allow both third-party cookies as session. If you only want to accept session cookies, select “Block all third-party cookies without exception” marking the checkbox.
Make exceptions for cookies from websites or domains.
To control how cookies should be treated to some web pages and domains, “Manage exceptions …”
To add a rule in cookies and dialogue exception site data that appears, follow these steps:
Click in the “Add an exception type and insert the domain name for which you want you want to create an exception.
To create exceptions for an entire domain, insert before the domain name Example [*.] [. *] Google.com
You can also specify an IP address. An IPv6 address, or a URL other than http.
Use the menu to choose whether they can place cookies or not. If you select only “Session” cookies are erased their each time you close the browser.
You can also edit or delete exceptions using the dialog.
[/wc_column][wc_column size=”one-third” position=”last”]
Click the Security button in the toolbar.
Safari will show preference settings.
Choose how to accept cookies via the choice of these buttons
Never: Blocks cookies completely.
Always: Accept all cookies.
Just to the spot where browsing: The default option, which allows sites to work properly without allowing an illicit discharge cookies.
To view your existing cookies on your system, click the button “View Cookies”.
The site I used this cookie forget any information that would store in your file, this means you should do some things manually, such as providing a key to the place that used to be read automatically by cookies.
Click the Close button to save the changes.